IMHCN Train the Trainers: Whole Person Whole Life Whole System and Recovery
Click on title to go to section:
Train the Trainer
Introducing the Whole Person Whole Life Whole System Approach to Undergraduate and Post Graduate Courses in Universities and Colleges
Train the Trainer
The IMHCN Train the Trainers program is designed for IMHCN consultants to enable trainers to implement the Whole Person Whole Life Whole System Approach.
This will be useful for organisations to develop a Whole System Approach within their organisation. These will the development of this day of working to more people
This IMHCN training programme prepares participants to facilitate Whole Person Whole Life Whole System and Recovery Learning Sets. Participants will also have access to IMHCN resources, forums and on-going support from designated IMHCN Consultants.
The training is held over 3 days.
The training includes:
- Introduction to the learning model
- Introduction to an experiential approach
- Introduction to group facilitation
- Opportunities for co-facilitation
- Introduction and practice opportunities in presentation and facilitation skills
- Overview of IMHCN and Whole Person Whole Life Whole Systems and Recovery.
- Introduction to IMHCN Resources including web based guided reflection and support
- Introduction to recovery competences and Learning Set themes
- Introduction to barriers and challenges
- Introduction to the application of monitoring and evaluation tools
- Opportunity to develop a Learning Set Program and action plan for own area of work
Introducing the Whole Person Whole Life Whole System Approach to Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses in Universities and Colleges
The IMHCN introduces innovative new thinking and practices from the UK and from around the world. We recognise it is fundamentally important to introduce the Whole Person, Whole Life, Whole System Approach into education and training programmes and courses at under graduate and post graduate levels.
We have been working to change the thinking, practice and system within mental health services and especially the current workforce. We believe that it is important that the future generation of mental health professionals and students from other related disciplines need to be educated in this subject as they will be the change agents and culture carriers for now and in the future.
The IMHCN can;
- assist you in the development of your curricula to include Whole Person, Whole Life, Whole System Approaches
- host joint symposiums and workshops
- be available as guest lecturers and tutors
hold action learning sets for tutors and teaching staff on Whole Person, Whole Life, Whole System Approaches
For more information and costs please contact Paul Baker