This was an open interactive meeting with an exchange of new thinking, creative ideas and innovative practices. It included study visits to services and programmes, short courses and masterclasses on innovative practices, working groups and expert meetings.
- Epidemiology of Rights
- The issue of migrants and ethnic minorities
- The UNCPRD compliant services
- The biomedical paradigm or the asylum paradigm?
- How to avoid coercion and restraint?
- No more Mh laws?
- Rights or development?
- Global Mh and human rights
The presentations given at the meeting can be found here
Important documents related to human rights and mental health can be found here