The four day meeting will consider the challenge of the open door, open discourse, open access in mental health care and services through practices of freedom.
See the full programme here.
The event is being organised by the Mental Health Department of Trieste in collaboration with the World Health Organization (WHO) and with the International Mental Health Collaborating Network (IMHCN) and is being supported and financed by Regione Autonoma Friuli Venezia Giulia and the Provincia e del Comune di Trieste.
- The issue of rights and the ethics of care as a key in healthcare: can values generate evidence?
- Open discourse: equal rights, partners and shared practice
- Exchanging Practices of Freedom and Liberty
- Co-production, “nothing about me without me”: involving the user in co-production of services
- Community development and learning sets, changing the thinking, practices and system
- RECOVERY - the way through the system
- OPEN DOOR - How to avoid restraint and seclusion
- FORENSIC - The issue and practice of forensic psychiatry in Italy and worldwide: the risk of transinstitutionalisation