We welcome other organisations and individuals to join us.
We are collating information about the responses of international organisations and national governments. Here you will find reports written by IMHCN Members; briefing documents and articles:
- Australian National Emergency Plan The 2020 COVID-19 pandemic is posing significant challenges for Australia
- Brazil Covid-19 Report Rossana Maria Seabra Sade Ph.D., Professor University State of São Paulo (UNESP), Brazil
- Responding to Covid-19: New Zealand Report by Rob Warriner
- Situation in the Czech Republic in relation to Covid 19 Report by Jan Pfiefer, Psychiatrist, Czech Republic, 04/05/2020 ”
- COVID-19 mental-health responses neglect social realities A diagnosis is rarely a solution to problems caused by poverty and inequality
- UN Policy Brief: COVID-19 and the Need for Action on Mental Health 13 MAY 2020
- Appeal for National Plans for Mental Health during the Coronavirus Global Emergency The World Federation for Mental Health appeals to all countries
- COVID-19 mental-health responses neglect social realities A diagnosis is rarely a solution to problems caused by poverty and inequality.
- Digital Mental Health and COVID-19: Using Technology Today to Accelerate the Curve on Access and Quality Tomorrow Telehealth during the COVID-19 global pandemic
COVID-19 Corona Virus and Mental HealthMental health services, individuals and the ‘social body’ at the time of the coronavirus
- Mental health and wellbeing during the #COVID19 pandemic From WHO Eastern Mediterranean